Health Services: Primary Care Providers


Primary Care Providers:

A primary care doctor could be a general practitioner, a family practice doctor, a gynecologist, a pediatrician, or an internal medicine doctor (an internist). Finding the right doctor to work with a person with a developmental disorder can be overwhelming. Florida HATS and FAU CARD have created service directories to help parents find health providers who serve people with disabilities.

Florida HATS’ Health Services Directory will help you to search for health care programs and providers in your area that serve young adults, including those with disabilities or chronic health conditions. Click Here for the directory.

FAU CARD’s directory find many providers of services that can help families of children and youth with autism. Click Here to find providers